Saut au contenu
Divorce and family related matters
Kindly attach the following to your Legal Aid application:
- Contact details [telephone number and personal/ private postal address]
- Copy of birth certificate(s) of children under 21 years (if any)
- Copy of Marriage certificate
- Copy of Identity document
- A copy of the applicant’s latest payslip and/or a bank statement of the past or last three months (if employed or self-employed)
- Residential address of spouse (the applicant intend to divorce)
- Copy of any pleadings to date, e.g. summons, what else is there to add?
When completing paragraph 14 of the application form, please include the following:
- Why the applicant intends to divorce or oppose the divorce?